COLLECTION: CARACOLE CLASSIC
Dimensions In Inches: 70W x 19D x 33H
Dimensions In Centimeters: 177.80W x 48.26D x 83.82H
With a restrained elegance, this captivating dresser is reminiscent of a furniture style that arose during the Biedermeier era in Vienna. Named for the goddess who kept Odysseus on the island of Ogygia for seven years, it features ample storage, with seven soft-close drawers in an Ivory Craze finish. Textured metal hardware adds minimal adornment to its simple yet well-articulated silhouette, balanced on a rail and plinth base in a Dry Martini finish.
- Top is finished in Ivory Craze with lay on Smoked Bronze glass.
- End panels, bottom rail and plinth base finished in Dry Martini.
- Seven drawers in Ivory Craze finish with soft close undermount guides.
- Top center drawer with removable jewel tray.
- Drawer interiors in UV Linen.
- Textured metal hardware in Bushed Gold.
Due to the inherent variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. For the most accurate representation, please refer to the physical samples available via our retailers.